Fresh and clean environmentEasy cleaning, comfort and healthy air in the kitchen
» more info
» more info
Safety and Reliability
Inoxpiù Kitchens are extremely safe and secure.
Thanks to the exclusively electric power supply, with an Inoxpiù kitchen you can forget about the typical inconveniences linked to traditional gas kitchens.
First of all the fear of explosions caused by gas leakage from stoves or pipes.
This relevant aspect, besides making more serene the work in the kitchen for the whole staff, has an important effect on kitchen’s management costs.
Choosing an electric kitchen indeed allows:
- A lower insurance, since risk of explosions is dramatically reduced.
- Savings on expensive safety infrastructures that are no long required ( REI walls, fire-proof doors, etc.).
Intelligent Kitchens by Inoxpiù are so safe that can be installed as “open-view” systems. Designers and architects, but also an increasing number of chefs and restaurateurs, choose this kind of open kitchen for the transparency and trust feeling it conveys. Cooking phases become a show that you want to share with your customers.
The air in the kitchen will also result much cleaner and fresher (visit section “FRESH AND CLEAN ENVIRONMENT" for more details) since there will be no gas in the air and this will surely increase comfort for the staff.
The use for induction cooking instead of traditional gas stoves brings along further advantages:
- Maintenance is hardly ever necessary. Forget about clogged nozzles.
- Cleaning procedures are incredibly simplified: food will not carbonize if accidentally spilt onto ceramic glass (for more details on this issue, see “FRESH AND CLEAN ENVIRONMENT” section)
- It is very unlikely to incur in burns since the ceramic glass will stay cool (except for the portions of surface directly underneath the pans, that will warm up slightly cause of the heat coming from the pan itself)
- A safety device blocks power supply to induction hobs if metallic items laid on top of the plate have a diameter smaller than 12 cm. This guarantees no accidental heating of utensils such as knifes, rings and watches.
- Our kitchens are designed according to ergonomics principles, to make work in the kitchen safer, easier and more comfortable .
- The rounded angles of all internal or external edges ensure a safe and comfortable environment, complying with directions on safety on working places and HACCP.
Paying back your trust.
Beautiful, powerful and ecological kitchens. But also designed to last throughout the years.
The working tables are built with AISI 304 steel layers 20 to 40 mm thick, depending on use: steadiness and endurance are absolutely guaranteed.
Telescopic driver are designed to secure both weights of the drawer and its content, guaranteeing opening and closing safely.
Reliability means no worries. The continuity of service is one of the main concerns in a restaurant. That is why Inoxpiù has endowed each machine of one or more than one digital motherboards. Every device is independent from the next and in some cases, even internally.
Fry-tops for example, are divided into 4 zones. Each zone is managed by a dedicated motherboard: even if one stops functioning, the remaining 3 will keep working, with a minimum impact on productivity. Moreover, the building system has been studied so that replacing any components is an easy and hassle-free action, for a quick return to full proficiency.
The true proof of our kitchen’s reliability is the 5 years warranty we give on all electronic and electric components.